Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Age of Transition

Ive been in this situation before...
But when two sleepless nights has just passed, and when there's something much worse to expect, you ought to fight it...
Here we go again, wanting to get out of misery that I created.

And this song tells it all.
Some may have heard this from the radio not knowing that it's a special song for losers; failers in fact, that I am going to post. Off from a Smallville episode, titled "Ryan" (season 2), when Clarke failed to save a dying kid. This song written by Dishwalla, still resonates in my head for the nth time, making me want to play the guitar and sing it again and again.

I'll just put it here, before taking a much-deserved break and some isolation/hibernation stage these coming months. Only fate knows what will happen next...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angels or Devils
dishwalla

this is the last time
that I'm ever gonna come here tonight
this is the last time - I will fall
into a place that fails us all - inside

I can see the pain in you
I can see the love in you
but fighting all the demons will take time
it will take time

the angels they burn inside for us
are we ever

are we ever gonna learn to fly
the devils they burn inside of us
are we ever gonna come back down
come around
I'm always gonna worry 'bout the things that could make us cold

this is the last time that
I'm ever gonna give in tonight
are there angels or devils crawling here?
I just want to know what blurs and what is clear - to see

still I can see the pain in you
and I can see the love in you
and fighting all the demons will take time
it will take time

the angels they burn inside for us
are we ever

are we ever gonna learn to fly
the devils they burn inside of us
are we ever gonna come back down - come around
I'm always gonna worry 'bout the things that could break us

if I was to give in - give it up- and then
take a breath - make it deep
cause it might be the last one you get
be the last one
that could make us cold
you know that they could make us cold

I'm always gonna worry 'bout the things that could make us cold

-------------------------------------------------------------------------



Time.
We want to control it, specially me. But I am not Tim Hunter, nor Gandalf the White. I'm not a wizard, and we can only control the Clock that is ticking, and not the Father Time itself...

Ernie Baron reported last night that it's gonna be a sunny day today. But outside, it's raining like hell...
Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 is opening this day, but I feel ZERO excitement...
This coming weekend, I wish I can be with someone I really wanted to meet, but I just CANT...

My world is becoming a clear manifestation of Entropy.
Aberration.

Furthermore, being a veteran collegian, these coming seven days will be a "hell week."
And at the moment I see and feel its prelude, I'm just so sick and tired of it.
And terribly sad.

I want to burn out.
Escape.
Hide.
And finish a primary task, this burden, this mission number 1 in my priority list. Number 2's gotta wait...

But before doing it, I want to apologize first to people that I am going to hurt. I know that it's hard to sacrifice more important things to less urgent ones just to meet friends, and here I am, the one who will be missing in action. I hope they will understand in the end... Coz I believe that patience is a virtue.
It's not intentional, but I know it's gonna be my fault. And I'm gonna regret this.
Darn. It sucked when you carry a LOUSY excuse, but it's true.
Really true.
I just want to show a decent face, when I am going to see important people of my history. But fixing this shit through 'magic' is beyond my powers. It will take time.


This will be it, guys. For the mean time.
It's been fun...


acknowledgements:
to gigatabs for sharing that 'wicked' tabs-- http://www.gigatabs.com/d/dishwalla-tabs-000631146/angelsordevils-tabs-0007111787.html
to Michael Moore for showing me another 'truth' that is more real-- http://www.michaelmoore.com
to you. =)


Stealth Fighter is logging off in
5 seconds...

4...

3...

2...

1...

0.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home