Sunday, January 23, 2005

[ I thought my element was Earth... ]



Your Element Is Water


A bit of a contradiction, you can seem both lighthearted
and serious. That's because you're good at going with the flow - but you also are deep.

Highly intuitive, you tune in to people's emotions and moods easily.
You are able to tap into deep emotional connections and connect with others.
You prefer a smooth, harmonious life - but you can navigate your way around
waves. You have a knack for getting people to get along and making life a little
more peaceful.



WTF??!!

It's a surprise really on my part, 'coz I always thought my element was EARTH. I took the test by giving my best answers ( figuring it out about my boss, think and plan before acting, sneak to bed dead tired, shy away from the limelight, showing up for my best friend and my ex's wedding but leaving the reception early, living life with purpose, roadtripping across New Zealand) but I just could not get my favorite element.

Black Hats Conspiracy? Random Theory? Maybe NOT.

Nonsense? Exactly.

It's a BLOG thing... =P

Go try the test and CHECK your ELEMENT: http://www.blogthings.com/elementquiz.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home