Friday, September 29, 2006

Think Again

"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm always been misunderstood my whole Life. It sucks but I dont want to be great, I'm just different."
--N.U.S.






Blogging is Free.
That's why I will always like doing it. But a blogger must never forget the resulting misjudgment and misinterpretation by a reader when the blogger plays with his thoughts and words on the keyboard. Some readers think differently. Some would never think twice and judge early. This is the reason why sometimes I see blogging like writing an ancient manuscript in Aramaic or in heiroglyphics. I'll always be misunderstood and it reflects to what I write. Indeed, if SYMBOLOGY IS NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE, so is my writing.

Blogging is Free. Interpretations are also Free. Relativity and Reality are taunting me right in front of my ugly face but they're not funny. As a self-expression, a product of dumb angst and my raging hormones, I think maybe the only solution is to give blogging a rest. A rest in peace.

And to the rotting graves of John, Jim, Kurt, and Jimi, I can almost smell the burning leaves beside the altar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home